Appraisals for Estate Planning & Probate in MD, DC & VA
Estate planning and probate are difficult at the best of times, but they’ll be much more challenging if you don’t have an accurate value for your estate. Finding a trusted appraiser is crucial to making sure your estate is properly valued. iStuffSellers is a licensed, bonded, and insured estate sale company with appraisers ready to simplify your estate planning and probate court experience. Our appraisers have many years of experience and can help you find the value of your items for legal disputes and estate planning.
We can appraise:
- And other valuables
You can be assured that our appraisals comply with all ethical and performance standards of the American Society of Appraisers and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Contact us for more information about estate planning and probate appraisers in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia today!
Appraisal Terms You Should Know
When getting your valuables appraised, there are concepts you should be aware of:
- Fair Market Value: A price at which a “willing buyer and seller” would agree to complete a sale. Fair market value is used for estate tax, estate planning, marital division, charitable contributions, or other informational purposes.
- Replacement Value: What it would cost to replace property with something of similar origin, age, quality, condition, or provenance.
- Damage Appraisal: To support making client whole when objects have been damaged in transit, fire, flooding, etc.
- Loss Appraisal: To support making client whole when there has been a complete loss of the property.
- Casualty Loss Appraisal: To support a tax deduction for loss of property with the IRS.
- Liquidating Value: The value given to property that is sold or changes hands under forced or limiting conditions such as bankruptcy. It is provided for commercial and judicial purposes.
Estate Planning & Probate Appraisers in Maryland, Washington, DC, & Virginia
When you are looking for appraisers in Rockville, MD or the surrounding DMV area, iStuffSellers is the company you can trust. We have many years of experience, and we fully comply with the standards of the American Society of Appraisers and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. You don’t have to worry about the value of the items being correct because we ensure all our price values are well-researched and accurate for any probate disputes or estate planning.
Need an appraisal service in Gaithersburg, MD or the surrounding areas? Contact us today!